The WDSF is growing from year to year and the amount of athletes taking part at WDSF competitions is at a point where the administrative efforts are getting overwhelming.
To solve this problem the WDSF has decided to issue ID-Cards to all of their active athletes.
This ID-Cards will give you the following advantages:
- You won't have to sign the "Anti Doping Form of Consent" at the competition anymore.
- Your registration and check-in procedures will be much quicker.
It won't be necessary to have your passport or national ID-Card on you for identification at a competition.
- Your name will always appear correctly in the results.
- Your world ranking points will always be assigned as they should.
- You can show that you are a WDSF Athlete!
As of January 1st, 2015 the WDSF ID Card fees will go up to $20 CDN per card due to fee increase by WDSF. These cards will be valid for a 4 year period. Apply now since the process takes a few months to complete. If you do not remember your WDSF Min number or have any questions regarding this process, contact Gord Brittain at firstname.lastname@example.org for information. He is the CDS Director in charge of WDSF Registration & ID cards.
Mail all completed applications, along with fee of $20, photo etc payable to CADA to Gord Brittain, 1116 Harvest Drive, Pickering, ON L1X 1B6Instructions on obtaining your WDSF ID Card